Kerala Festival Tour - Pick-up at hotel
Free for childrens up to 10 years
(For a memorable days in Kerala 2013-2014)
If you are interested in seeing the Hindu festivals kindly let me know your arrival date to Cochin, Kerala. I will revert you the festivals nearest to the dates of your visit. I can create a unique tour to touch the soul of the area you are visiting.
The Kerala calendar has a long procession of festivals. A festival a day (or more) – that’s Kerala, if you can find yourself in the right place at the right time, it is possible to go through your visit with a different festival each day. The harvest festivals of the south and temple festivals with caparisoned elephants are truly remarkable. There are hundreds of festivals and fairs which are of regional significance, celebrated with equal pomp and colour. If you are interested in seeing Hindu festivals, kindly let me know the arrival date to Cochin, Kerala. I will revert you the festivals nearest to the dates of your proposed visit. I can create a unique tour to touch the soul of the area you are visiting.
Kerala festival tours 2013 – 2014
- Pulikali ( tiger mask Dance – September 2013)
- Kavidi festival’s – October 2013)
- Grand pooram with elephants – November 2013
- Grand pooram ( December 2013)
- Kodungallur thalpoli ( January 2014)
- Chinakathoor pooram (Mar 2014)
- Utralikavu pooram ((February 2014))
- Kodungallur bharani (April 2014, oracle festival)
- Adoor Gajamela (Feb 2014)
- Arattupuzha Pooram (Mar 2014)
- Kottakkal Pooram (Mar 2014)
- Guruvayoor Aanaottam – Elephant race (Mar 2014)
- Thrissur Pooram (May 2014)
- Peruvanam Pooram( Apr 2014)
- Thutha Pooram ( May 2014)
In Kerala, Festival Dates Are Decided In Accordance With The Malayalam Calendar And The Local Traditions And Customs. But There Can Be Changes In The Dates According The Customs And Rituals Associated With Each Place Of Worship. As Such, These Should Be Considered Only As Approximate Dates And Have To Be Confirmed With The Local
There are 1000’s of festival like above in 2013 and 2014 , Pleased to contact more information’s and festival calender details.